Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wedding Venue | Riverside Farm & Unplugged Getaways

I have a deep love for wedding venues, I tell my sister all the time that when she gets married I'm planning the whole thing. I would just love the chance to plan a big event again, honestly it was the most fun I've had.

While I love my own venue, I am always looking out for incredibly unique wedding venues.

Riverside Farms is one of those venues that I can't help but imagine just how I'd decorate every inch of the old farm. It would be filled with burlap, lace, blue mason jars, and everything country shabby chic.


Here's a little about Riverside Farm from their site::

Riverside Farm is located in Pittsfield, Vermont.  This beautiful farm property has everything needed to create an elegant Vermont Wedding, including six  beautifully restored barns, over 700 acres and much more.  Riverside Farm is one of the country’s most exclusive wedding venues.

At all of our Pittsfield, Vermont properties we strive to make your wedding weekend an event you will treasure forever, and we look forward to assisting you every step of the way. If you dream of an elegant wedding at an exquisite country farm, then Riverside Farm is the place for you. We offer you the seclusion, elegance and natural perfection that every couple deserves on their wedding day. Riverside Farm means unparalleled privacy and charm.


With 6 gathering sites available at Riverside Farm alone the possibilities to create your own perfect Vermont destination wedding are nearly endless.  From the wedding meadow surrounded by Vermont's Green Mountains to the rustic elegance of our Brown Barn reception area - Riverside Farm is the perfect starting point for your creativity.  Our meticulous and responsive staff will work with you to design a refined and elegant country wedding.


From antique tractors, to copper lanterns, to wooden farm tables at your fingertips to decorate your Vermont Wedding can turn any event into a wedding you and your guests will always remember. Riverside farm has fabulous barns filled with charming antiques to decorate your wedding.  The grounds also include the stunning 1 mile Stone Staircase leading to a mountain top cabin with 360 degree views.

Overnight wedding accommodations on the estate at Riverside Farm are available for up to twenty-five people.  On our surrounding properties we are able to accommodate another 140-plus guests. Your friends and family will stay in unique accommodations, including the River Studio, the Caretaker’s Cottage, and the recently renovated Stables, as well as the stunning Bridal Suite and new Groom’s Cabin.  Or stay at the uniquely restored Amee Farm Lodge chosen by USA Today as one of New England's coziest B&Bs.  Riverside Farm will provide you and your guests with a wedding experience they will never forget.  


When I realized I wouldn't be able to break away from our daily lives for a weekend getaway to the Riverside and Amee Farms, we (Vermont Perfection & I) thought it would make the perfect giveaway for Louisiana Bride readers.

Y'all know how much we love a good B&B around here, and Riverside Farm looks to be the ultimate in relaxing beautiful spots.

After talking to Brenda from Riverside Farms I didn't want to visit, I was ready to pack my bags and tell them I was moving in. I could seriously die happy if all I did was plan weddings here.

Trust me, I'll be so jealous of whoever wins this! I begged Jeremy to let us go spend a weekend there just to relax and review an amazing wedding venue.

Now before we get to the Getaway Giveaway, let me tell you just what you'd get.
2 night stay at Amee Farm Lodge Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning of stay Gift Certificate for Lunch to Original General Store Welcome Basket/Bag from Riverside Farm -Package Value of $600
While you're there, you can choose from many activities such as:: 30+ miles of hiking and biking on the Green Mountain Trails, yoga classes, snow-shoeing right out our back door, skiing at Killington and Pico, tubing on the Tweed River, kayaking and fishing at Kent Pond and Tweed River, on-site massages, tours of the Amee Farm with Sweet Georgia P’s, and of course, just relaxing by the fire or on the porch at the lodge. The night life on Killington in the winter draws in wonderful bands – it is just about 15 minutes from Riverside Farm, and there are great restaurants too. If you have an engaged friend, this is just the thing to tell them about. I'm sure they'd love checking out Riverside, and probably wouldn't leave without booking the venue. Now who wants to go to am amazing farm in Vermont? All you need to do is "like" Riverside Farms to place your entry and follow a few steps!


I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own. I am simply sharing a great wedding venue that I'd be happy to get married in with my readers. 

7 comments:

  1. I would love the red barn! It is stylish yet classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are absolutely beautiful. I'm originally from upstate NY and moved to Florida. I miss the beautiful scenery. We used to drive to Vermont for pancake breakfast. I love the Red Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red barn. It's so beautiful up there, I would love to go visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Romantic Wedding Reception Decorations
    Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do it all over again (with the same woman of course...whew) From picking out rings to the wedding to the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete