Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Secret Language | What's Your Secret Language Name?

Growing up I always loved to pull out the news paper and see what the day's horoscope was for Pisces, that's my sign. Don't think I'm about to go all weird on you, I didn't believe in the stuff, it was just fun to look at everyone's horoscope every day.

In college I read this book about how certain birthdays matched well with other's for relationships, I didn't pull it out to decide if I should date Jeremy, but I did like reading just for interest way back in the day.

A few months ago I stumbled upon a book at the store that had information about a person based on their birthday that wasn't based on all that astronomy mumbo jumbo. It was done as a survey of thousands of people (20,000) and just gave what common traits were shared with people born on that day, not the junk you find in the paper that you have no clue how it came to be.

The Secret Language | What's Your Secret Language Name?

I was intrigued at just how accurate it was about my personality.

Seriously spot on in a few areas.

Somethings, not so much. Otherwise, it definitely described my outlook on life.

I definitely fit what my Sun sign, Pisces, says about my personality; I'm a dreamer, through and through.

When I was asked to check out the Secret Language page I couldn't wait to see if it had my personality pegged or not. (My husband thought it was a nutty thing to be interested in, but I think it's fun.)

Just like their book that I happened upon months ago, it nearly had me pegged. The part about health for my birthday was definitely spot on.

The Secret Language | What's Your Secret Language Name?


What's even more fun that checking out your own birthday, is checking our your friends and then comparing birthdays with the Secret Language relationship checker.

If you've never been to the Secret Language site before you definitely should have some fun and plug in your birthday. It's free to use, just hop over and find out what your birthday says about you for yourself.

The Secret Language Name things about your "natural identity." For instance, it says that Lincoln was an "Intentional Unifier," and that Mother Teresa was an "Innocent Supportive Partner."

If you go to their main page there is a video at the bottom about celebrities who have the Secret Language book. Apparently Taylor Swift got one for her birthday last year.

So have some fun, stop by the Secret Language site, and find out what your birthday says about you. Then come back and share it with me. Let me know if you think it describes you, or if it was totally off. Either way you'll have fun, and you might find out that the massive group of people surveyed for Secret Language did have a thing or two in common based on their birthday.

For Feburary 25 my Secret Language name is Empowered for a Higher Cause, what's yours? 
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

                                           

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at stuff like this just to see how close they are to reality. Unfortunately, this one was waaaayy off for me. And then I checked my husband, and his was really wrong. And then I checked our combined relationship and they basically had our roles reversed. Haha Apparently, I am an Extended Wild Call. The main problem is that these types of people are super career focused to the expense of everything, and I'm totally the complete opposite. I'm a creative type that likes having projects but moves on to new things often because I get bored and have new ideas. Starting a career and trying to move up the ladder doesn't interest me in the least. Oh well, it was fun to check and compare and interesting to find out about famous people who share our birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great experience with the website too! Mine was spot on, my husband's was half accurate half not. Still a whole lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete